I’m seeking a new TV. This is a hard problem because my use case is atypical (I can’t imagine why), and because the features that interest me are not in the comparison matrix of most sites.
My user stories:
- I want to watch Plex, Netflix, Youtube, and iPlayer.
- I want a 10-foot interface (sit on sofa, use remote control) for most watching.
- I want to Chromecast/Google Cast at any time. I want the TV to switch automatically from whatever it is doing once casting starts.
- I don’t care about broadcast / freeview. I will never use this.
- I want good sound, and am willing to buy a sound bar.
- I want to play Wii, and will soon upgrade to a Wii U.