I recently upgraded to Linux Mint 14 “nadia”, which is based on Ubuntu 12.10. I use dnsmasq as a local DHCP server and DNS resolver for virtual machines. Installing dnsmasq on Linux Mint 14 broke host DNS resolution. The issue is easily reproducible: stop dnsmasq, DNS stops working. Start dnsmasq, and it works again.
You are currently browsing articles tagged dnsmasq.
amd64 android backuppc bacula cacti ddwrt ebooks encryption firefox hardware hardy htpc intrepid jaunty karmic kde kernel lucid lvm math maverick networking openvpn openwrt pbuilder perl precise quantal raid repo rsync satellite screen security ssh telnet temper ubuntu virtualbox wine wireless wireshark wordpress xbmc xmas
- Nedina on Android Market: “Error while retrieving information from server.”
- Andrey on Moving your Linux root partition to software RAID
- Mehdy on Cacti and 1-minute polling
- jobski on Solving the 2-second sound delay with XBMC and HDMI
- Tyler Wagner on Remmina, the last remote desktop client you’ll ever need